Are you ever hear about infused water? What is that and what is the purpose of it?
Before we search for infused water, did you know that water or mineral water have many good function for your body. Therefore we should at least 8 glasses everyday. Unfortunately, in fact mostly people did not like drink water although already knew its benefit.
Infused Water maybe can be our solution. It main function is to make us want to drink more water. In another side, you’ll get more benefit. Infused water is the term of water which added with fruits or vegetables taste. Easy to make this delicious and healthy beverage. As additional information, I will give you the basic fruit for infused water and its advantages.
1. Green Tea, Mint, Lime —– Fat Burning, Digestion, Headaches, Congestion and Breath Freshener.
2. Strawberry, Kiwi —– Cardiovascular Health, Immune System Protection, Blood Sugar Regulation, Digestion.
3. Cucumber, Lime, Lemon—- Water Weight Management, Bloating, Appetite Control, Hydration, Digestion.
4. Lemon, Lime, Orange —– Digestion Vitamin C, Immune Defense, Heartburn, (drink this one at room temperature)
How to make it?
1. Choose your favorite taste for your infused water. Please do not use ‘sweet’ fruit.
2. Wash the fruit first and rinse with ripened water.
3. Cut the fruit into two or four parts, depending on its size.
4. Pour around 500 ml mineral water into jar and put the fruit inside. Make balance comparison. Do not use too much fruit. Strong taste can make your tummy sick. Sugar Added is NOT RECOMMENDED.
5. Stoppered receptacle, and keep it in the fridge. After 3 hours infused water is drinkable.